"I know that it doesn't matter if the person you try to teach doesn't commit to anything, it just matters if you're doing your best at inviting them to come unto christ."

Monday 4 February 2013

Weekly Update 4 February 2013

Hi,
 
This week has been busy we have been all over from Manchester to Chester to Wales. It has been quite hectic and full of trials. We have been teaching quite a bit, I suppose it is good to be busy, it keeps your mind off of things. We were over in Wrexham doing work over there with the missionaries, it often reminds me of when I was a newer missionary when I'm with the newer missionaries and all the adventures we have had.
 
I had a lot of new experiences this week, from having a cracked windscreen to changing a tyre and replacing it with a new one and even getting complimented on my driving skills when I dodged a potential car accident. The great thing is none of these things happened all at once, they progressively happened this week on seperate occasions.
 
A highlight of our week is summarised by a word "refferals" we are getting them like Utah here, we have about 9 to contact, which is the highest I've ever had on my mission, it seems that as long as you can gain the member trust and show them you love and care about them and they can trust you with their friends and family they will give you someone to try by, if Preach my Gospel ever teaches a missionary anything... it is that every member refferal gets baptised.
 
With Love,
 
Elder Sapaden

No comments:

Post a Comment