"I know that it doesn't matter if the person you try to teach doesn't commit to anything, it just matters if you're doing your best at inviting them to come unto christ."

Friday 3 May 2013

Weekly Update 3 May 2013

Hey Everyone,

Life has been hectic since the hour I've arrived back on the Isle of Man, it's a great area, but we are just too busy. (If you couldn't already tell, it is so busy I'm pushed to write an  e-mail with it being 10 pm already, something that is very much unheard of in the mission field) life has been good to us so far and we have seen countless blessings. I'm back doing morning exercise on the Beach.

By the way, as I'm writing this I'm not outside, so not to worry, we live with a member here on the Isle of Man, we are so pushed for time we are using her computer.
I'll be e-mailing again on Monday, so be sure to drop an e-mail before then. It has been really weird, the days left on my mission are numbered, the hours seem to turn into seconds and before you know it the moment I wake up turns into the moment when I hit the pillow, yet again.

A miracle I've seen this week is people who I found when I was on the Isle of Man last time have since become baptized  it is a great feeling to find them changed and truly transformed.

I really hope you all understand how busy I am and why this e-mail is so short, it is a struggle to even stay awake to write it. So Good night and God Bless!

Love,

Elder Sapaden

No comments:

Post a Comment