"I know that it doesn't matter if the person you try to teach doesn't commit to anything, it just matters if you're doing your best at inviting them to come unto christ."

Friday 29 July 2011

Rochdale!!

I've been called to serve in... Rochdale!
 
It's amazing here. I got my new trainer companion who is a district
leader. His name is Elder Misbach. It's very nice here and I've been
blessed with a very nice apartment.
 
I can't wait to go to church on sunday. We meet alot of people here on
buses and we share the message of the gospel that way. Me and Elder
Misbach went out yesterday knocking on doors, within 3 hours we got 6
appointments and one man approached us and even shared that he wanted
to know more.
 
It's been full of miracles in this area and I've only been here for
less than a day. I love the people. I should be able to teach an
investigator today that will be exciting!
 
I hope you are all well in the Staines Ward and I'm praying for you.
 
We managed to knock on doors alot yesterday, I saw the miracles and
the struggles, a dog was even let loose to stop us from knocking a
certain door. But, I see people that are prepared and ready to recieve
the gospel.
 
I also went shopping for the first time for myself yesterday.
I don't know what food to buy for myself.
 
Unfortunately while I serve in this area, I cannot attach pictures to
this e-mail via a library computer. So, perhaps we need to find an
alternative way e.g. mail.
 
Elder Sapaden.

No comments:

Post a Comment