"I know that it doesn't matter if the person you try to teach doesn't commit to anything, it just matters if you're doing your best at inviting them to come unto christ."

Monday 21 January 2013

Weekly Update 21 January 2013

Hello!
 
It is freezing here in Runcornit is very cold. Ice and snow have taken over the place, it is really pretty but way cold. It was very interesting driving this week. It was like our car was Skating, we haven't had any major accidents yet, which is great. Driving in the ice/ snow is pretty interesting though, there has been a few accidents in the mission, North wales and the Liverpool area got hit hard, this week I used some bushes for my brakes, our car didn't stop even when I hit the brakes repeatedly. It is all okay though Charlotte (our car) still looks good.
 
Despite the snow we have had a very great week! We taught 21 total lessons, we even had 7 new investigators fall our of the woodwork. The Runcorn ward is a very missionary minded ward, I have a personal goal to have taken the whole ward fellowshipping at least once while I am still here in Runcorn. The week has been fairly crazy with all the things we have aimed to do, we had two exchanges, a meeting with the Stake President, our Saturday Book of Mormon experiment and all the things missionary like includes. The good news is as the Chester Zone we gave away just under 60 copies of the Book of Mormon on Saturday. We aimed to give away 20 Books of Mormon as a companionship so we can set the example for the Zone and we managed to give away 20! I carried around like a million copies in my bag that day.
 
This week I have also recommited to working out, I made my own personal gym in our little thrid floor room in our flat, it includes a bench and an array of weights. I even bought the goods to start off again. Protein and the old Creatine. My Biceps are still aching as we speak, but I suppose being on the downward slope of my mission I just feel an urgency to talk to anyone and everyone possible, I feel the urgency of getting back into shape of where I left off before my mission.
 
With Love,
 
Elder Sapaden

No comments:

Post a Comment